- micaela: i like to believe that
- micaela: spock's tos eyeshadow
- micaela: was not a vulcan coloration thing
- micaela: it was totally fashionable for vulcan dudes to wear eyeshadow
- micaela: he just liked it
- alexa: yes i agree
- micaela: he doesn't see why it is funny
- micaela: our planet is largely composed of desert this eye shadow has its roots in black sand that was applied around the eyes to aid in deflection of the sun's rays and we continue to wear it to acknowledge the wisdom of our ancestors and i as one of starfleets few vulcans must try even harder to appropriately represent my planet i fail to see the humor in this jim
- micaela: jim
- micaela: jim your laughter is based on ancient terran gender expectations and is inappropriate
- alexa: he is like a meerkat omg
It just occurred to me that I’m actually really awesome.
Seriously. I had my boyfriend over yesterday, and I made him fucing pancakes for breakfast. Not just any pancake, either, but pancakes with fresh blueberries and strawberry bits in the batter. Sliced strawberries and starfruit on the side, and some bacon.
Then, for supper, I made a salad with red leaf lettuce, zucchini, cucumber, red orange and yellow bell peppers, mushrooms, a little bit of red onion, sunflower seeds, and a whole bunch of cherry tomatoes. We had a sparkling juice (because neither of us drink) and salmon steaks that I had previously rubbed down with salt, pepper, and dill, then let sit over night with a cap full of lemon juice poured on top…
For dessert, I bought a strawberry Rhubarb pie.